Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Celebration

Today I got up early and hung out with Mommy. We had breakfast, read three stories, and we played on the floor. We also watched a few videos. I was in a pretty good mood.

Later in the day we took a ride to Grandmom and Grandad Wilson's to celebrate Aunt Becky's Birthday. Mommy got some pictures of me with the family. What she didn't see was my dancing on the table and laughing with Noelle.

Here I am with my Grandmom.


I was playing Pacman with Daddy here.

My Aunts and Uncles were trying to make me laugh.
Uncle Bob, Aunt Chris, and Aunt Sharon are seen with me in this picture.

Here I am with Aunt Sharon. I promised her more smiles over the weekend and I delivered.

Here's Aunt Becky with her birthday cake.
I fell asleep before everyone sang Happy Birthday, so Mommy took this for me.

No comments: