Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Full of Giggles

Today I watched Gavin push buttons on the toy to make it spin. I loved it! I was tired in the morning and laid in the pack and play then fell right asleep. I played in the walker, went in the swing and rolled around on the floor. I was smiling all day. Ms. Laura says that I'm so good. I talked a lot today. I was laughing, smiling and talking in the mirror @ me. Mom called when I was rocking in the chair with Ms. Laura.

When I got home from school I was so happy to see Mommy with Aunt Chris. She can really make me laugh. I giggled so hard I got the hiccups. Tonight I had prunes. Mommy and Aunt Chris though the the prunes on my lips made me look like I was goth. I'm not sure what that means yet though. They were smiling so I don't think it's a bad thing. I went shopping with Mommy and aunt Chris. Mostly I just slept though. I did wake up for my bottle and got to have most of it while Mommy had her dinner too with Aunt Chris and Aunt Patti. Before we headed home we stopped to say Hi to Aunt Sharon too. Unfortunately I was getting very tired, so she didn't get to see how happy I really was to see her. I'll get to see them all again on Saturday though and I'll be sure to bring lots of smiles.

No comments: