Thursday, August 21, 2008

Daddy Time

Today I spent the whole day with Daddy. He is going to have to go back to school soon and he wanted to spend time with me. It was so nice to be with him all day. I took a long morning nap, which gave him some time to do some work on the computer. We went to see his school and met a lot of the teachers. I know I met some of them before, but it's nice to see them now that I'm a little older. When we got home I was talking up a storm. Daddy got some of it on video.



Then we went to Mommy's work because they were having a party for her. It was a Bridal Shower. There were some fun games and everyone was laughing. I also got to see Isabel. She is just a little over a year older than me. It was fun to watch her run around and play. Some of Mommy's co-workers wanted to hold me especially, Melissa, Raili, Chris and Tom. They were all so nice to me. When we got home Mommy fed me some pears. I loved them so much that I was sad when they were finished.

No comments: