Monday, August 25, 2008

Doctor's Visit

This morning Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor's. I was in a happy mood until the medical student and then the doctor stuck something in my ears. Mommy and Daddy were very happy that the doctor said I was ok, just had a little cold and I'm teething, but they decided to keep me home from school anyway. Mommy worked from home today. She is lucky to be able to do that once in a while. I watched some Baby Einstein when we got home and Daddy fed me my carrots for lunch. I got to roll on the floor next to Mommy's computer too and I had a great time spinning the alphabet ball. I took a long afternoon nap. Mommy gave me peaches for diner. I love them. In the evening Daddy took some time to dance with me. We were practicing especially for the wedding. I also sat with Mommy for a while on the couch as we watched some TV.

No comments: