Monday, August 4, 2008

Sharing My Voice

Today I was very vocal. I'm trying out lots of new sounds - lots of "aahs" "daahs" "naahs" and "baahs." I loved playing with the animal ark piano and the ball popper. I laughed watching the balls pop all around. I had a fit of laughter when Gavin and Ms. Stacy were throwing soft balls up in the air.

When I got home I was so happy to see Grandpa. He was at our house visiting Daddy. I had so many smiles for him. After eating my sweet potatoes I was happy to watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with Mommy. I like to watch the screens change in Jeopardy and it is fun when everyone claps on the Wheel of Fortune. The spinning wheel is cool too. I also spent a lot of time rolling around on my quilt. I got tired so I feel asleep in my chair. I woke up a little cranky so after my bath and bottle I was happy to go right back to sleep.

No comments: