Saturday, August 9, 2008

Going to the Shore

Today I went to the gym with Mommy. I was so sleepy by the time we left that I fell asleep in the car and slept through her whole workout. Daddy had to get fitted for his tuxedo for the wedding, so we went to Target when Mommy was done. Daddy met us there and we had a bite to eat in the café. Then we went home and finished packing to go to the shore. I am so excited. I also got my first taste of green beans today. They are ok, but I need to get used to them a little more. Carrots are still my favorite. Mommy and Daddy were very happy that I started getting sleepy at dinner. I slept the whole way there. I just woke up and needed a diaper change when Daddy stopped to get some drinks. I was so happy to see the rest of my family when we got to the house. I stayed up to hang out for a little while.

No comments: