Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dress-Up

This morning I played dress-up with Mommy.
She was trying out some of the things we got at the store last night to make sure that I liked them. She was surprised that I wore my tiara and didn't try to take it off right away.

She also got some clips to try in my hair.
When she showed me in the mirror I had a big smile. I think it looks very pretty.

Later we played on the quilt. I was really interesting in biting things.
First I tried something hard.
Then I wanted to bite the horsey. He's so soft.

Here's the thing Mommy wishes I would bit the most.

Then we went went to help Aunt Chris and Aunt Sharon move into Aunt Chris's new house. I couldn't really lift things, but with Aunt Janey I helped manage the work. I was so happy to see Noelle and Ray. Noelle kept called me "Happy Harmony." I think that's a nice nickname. Noelle and I took a little walk to the playground. I was very sleepy, so I just rode in the stroller. Noelle went down a few sliding boards and had lots of fun. I also had lots of giggles for Uncle Greg. And I enjoyed it when Mommy, Aunt Bev, Aunt Patti, Aunt Becky and Noelle were singing "Down By the Bay."

Next we went to the store to help get some furniture for Aunt Patti and Mommy. It was good that Daddy has a truck that can hold it. When we dropped off the furniture at Aunt Patti's, Mommy's friend Miss Eve came over to meet me and Daddy. She used to ride the train with Mommy when she lived with Aunt Chris. I was so good for Miss Eve. She is so nice and pretty. I was glad to meet her.

I was so sleepy when we got home. Mommy woke me up so I could eat and play for a little while, but I was so sleepy and just wanted to go back to bed.

No comments: