Friday, August 15, 2008

Sand.......Yummy

I woke up very early today. Grandma helped feed me my oatmeal and bottle. Mommy decided it was a good time to go take pictures of the sunrise at the beach.

We played a little when she came back as we watched Baby Van Gogh. I had my second bottle and started to close my eyes, so Mommy took me up to sleep, but I decided that I still wanted to play, so Daddy got up to play with me. After a little while it was nap time and Grandma took me up to bed. Mommy was already taking her nap.

We went back to the beach again. It was fun. I went in the water with Mommy and Daddy.

I also sat on the towel with Aunt Mandy and just enjoyed the beach for a while.


I played in the sand too, but today was different. I decided that I wanted to see what it tasted like, so I stuck the sandy hand in my mouth. I really wanted to eat the sand. Mommy decided it was best to take me in the water and rinse me off. However, I wouldn't stop putting my hands in my mouth. I just wanted a taste of that salty and crunchy sand.

Mommy and Daddy tried to give me a bottle at the beach today,
but I decided that I wanted Daddy's water bottle instead.



Then I needed to zone out...


No comments: