Friday, August 29, 2008

Shoebox Car

Today I was home with Daddy during the day because school was closed. We had a fun time. Daddy made a shoebox car for me and could pull me from room to room. It was so much fun to ride in it. I love it! My cold is still bothering me a little. My nose was stuffy. I didn't want to eat all my carrots today, so Daddy could tell I wasn't my usual self. We went to the store and got something to help my nose.

At night we had to go to get Mommy at work and then drop Daddy off to class. Since I fell asleep in the car Mommy decided to take me to the mall, so we could get a few things for the wedding. I was so happy in the store. It was fun to look around at all the cool stuff. When we were done I was a little hungry, so Mommy gave me a bottle. I also like looking around at the mall there were so many other kids there and it was funny to hear them all making sounds. When we got home I had pears. They are becoming one of my favorites. I ate them quickly and wanted more.

No comments: