Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rolling Around

Grandma was impressed that I slept so well through Grandpa’s snoring. Mommy told Grandma that I might wake up early and need a diaper change. She was right. I woke up at 4:30am and Grandma changed my diaper and I went back to sleep and got up at 6:30am. Mommy woke up shortly after I did, so she made me some oatmeal. Grandma had already started feeding me a bottle, so I wasn’t really hungry. Mommy and I played on the mat for a bit and then I watched Baby Shakespeare. After playing a little more I went down for my morning nap.


Mommy and Aunt Mandy had to take Daddy to the hospital. His headache did not get better and everyone was worried. I stayed at the house and played with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jill. Aunt Jill loved feeding me peas and playing with me. I spent a lot of time rolling around on the floor and I loved it. Mommy kept calling the house to keep us up-to-date and luckily everything was ok with Daddy- he just had his first (and hopefully only) Migraine- so I went back into the room to sleep with Mommy and Daddy.

No comments: