Friday, August 22, 2008

In and Out

This morning Mommy mixed bananas with my oatmeal and I loved it. I ate them very quickly. Daddy kept me at home for a little while to play with me before school.

Today at school I played with the lighted toys and Paulie was helping me push the buttons. Everyone said how cute my earrings were on me. We read a book then I got sleepy around 11am. I was rolling all over today and reaching to play with toys. I figured out how to get to them. Ms. Chris and Ms. Laura heard me say "Da Da." They thought it was great! I played in the exersaucer for a little bit today. I played with a drum, ball, and fish bowl. I put things in the bowl and took them out. I also love the xylophone at the school. I did so well with eating my carrots at school that my teachers are wondering if I should get more.

I went to the store with Mommy after she picked me up from school. She knew I was sleepy and thought I would take a little nap - she was right. When we got home I ate all my pears and all of the peas that were left-over from yesterday.

No comments: