Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stroller Fun

This morning Mommy took a picture to try to show my earrings. Here it is:


I went out to lunch with Mommy and Daddy. We went to Bertucci's. I tried to hold my bottle with both my hands and feet. Mommy tried to get a quick picture of it, cause mommy and daddy thought it was silly. There was also a very nice waitress who stopped by to talk to me.


Then we went to BJ's to get stuff for Mommy and Daddy's wedding. Daddy was pushing me in the stroller all around and making me laugh. I also took a little nap while we were there. When we got home Mommy gave me peas and my bottle. We also played on the mat for a little while and then we went outside to read a book of nursery rhymes. Afterwards I had my bath and then we watched some Baby Einstein as Mommy was preparing a late dinner.

No comments: