Sunday, August 24, 2008

Teething Hurts

This morning Mommy tried to play a video that wasn't Baby Einstein. It was a Baby Genius video with Nursery Rhymes. She thought it would be good since we read the book of nursery rhymes last night. I watched it, but was only really happy when Mommy sang the songs. I was much happier when she put my Baby Einstein back on. I played the keyboard with mommy and daddy for a little and took a little nap in my chair today, but I woke up after a little while so Daddy came to hold me. I fell asleep in his chest. I just needed to be held. My teeth were really bothering me today and I hurt a little. I was coughing and spitting up a little more than usual. I was still as hungry as ever, so Mommy and Daddy thought it was a result of my teeth trying to come in. I went to some stores with Mommy and Daddy and had another little nap, since I love to sleep in the car. Then we came home and I got to have applesauce. Later in the evening when I was really fussy, Mommy decided to take my temperature. It was 100 so she gave me some medicine. She also noticed that I was putting my fingers in my ears - not just playing with my new earrings. Since the doctor's office was closed Mommy and Daddy decided that we will call in the morning and have the doctor check me out - you know - just to be safe.

No comments: