Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sliding

Today I spent some time outside in the small play yard! I mostly sat on Stacy's lap, but I did look very stylish in the speed boat! I also went down the baby slide (assisted, of course). I loved it! I showed that with lots of smiles and big arm waves! I also got to eat lunch with Jake and Timmy sitting in the seats at the yellow bucket table. (This is where the 1 year olds normally eat.) I did a great job and was very entertained by the boys.


At night I went with Mommy and Daddy to the store and then I went with Daddy to visit with Steve and Kevin. Mommy had to get alterations for her wedding dress. I loved watching Steve's dog run around and giggled when she licked my feet. I cried a little when she growled - Daddy was making howling noises and she howled back. It scared me a little. Then Daddy needed to move some musical equipment and I was hanging on the floor for a little, but I was fussy, so Kevin picked me up and I feel asleep in his arms.

No comments: