Monday, September 1, 2008

It's too loud

Today I got up with Daddy. Mommy needed a chance to sleep in a little. I was pretty fussy today. I screamed at the sound of the vacuum cleaner and needed constant attention. My cold is still bugging me and one of my top teeth is starting to pop through. When I wanted Daddy's attention - I said Da Da and he came to get me. I had a little time of silliness when I was in my pack and play. I was talking a lot and leaned forward stuck out my tongue and licked the side of the pack and play. I watched Daddy put together a wardrobe and I was not happy when Mommy and Daddy moved it into the bedroom. I didn't want to be alone at all today, but I understand that it was for my safety. Mommy took me into the room to explain and I laughed when I saw what a mess it was. I am glad that it was cleaned up before my bedtime.

No comments: