Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Beach Time

Today the whole family went to the beach together. It was so much fun. Daddy and I played in the water. I even got to go into the water with Grandpa Kulp. It is the first time he could go in the ocean for three years. His leg has finally healed enough to touch the ocean’s salty water. I was so happy. It was great playing with Aunt Jill and Aunt Mandy too. I was also very happy to sit on Grandma’s lap when we got out of the water. I just love that we all got to go to the beach together.







Daddy had a big headache when we got home, so we took a nap together. Unfortunately the nap didn’t help his headache go away. Mommy said I am going to sleep in Grandma and Grandpa’s room tonight, so we can help Daddy get better. As long as I have my blanket I think it will be fine.

No comments: