Friday, August 1, 2008

At Grandma and Grandpa's

This morning I got up early to play with Mommy before she left for work. Then I spent some time with Daddy until Grandma and Grandpa came to pick me up. When they arrived they got to see me eat some veggies and rock back and forth in my chair. Then they took me for a ride in the minivan. I had fun playing with them. When I woke from my afternoon nap I was a little fussy, but I got over it quickly. I just needed to see a familiar face. Grandma took me outside to be in the shade for a little. Going outside always helps calm me down. When it came time for dinner I was so excited to eat in the highchair with Grandma and Grandpa. I just loved how high I was and able to see everything! I also spent time playing while in the highchair. I liked to try to eat cookie monster and watch the warthog sing. It was great playing with Aunt Mandy and Aunt Jill when they got home from work too.

No comments: