Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Laughter is Contagious

Today I played in the walker. I also rolled on the floor and played with Paulie. I liked playing the lighted piano toy and pushing the buttons to make music. I made funny noises all day with my hands and mouth. I spun the singing/musical ball around to play music. Karli made me laugh so hard today that I made Miss Laura laugh too. When I got home I also made Mommy laugh when I was laughing at how she was playing with me.

Tonight was a big night. After dinner I had an early bath and went with Mommy to the mall. I, of course, fell asleep in the car ride there. We went there so Mommy and I could get our ears pierced. I woke up when Mommy was getting hers done and I was a little scared because I didn't know where I was. The ear piercing pinched, so I cried. I was ok after the first one, but the second one hurt so much more. We both got the same little flower earrings. I made a new friend Fanta. She came over to talk to me when I was getting my ears pierced. Her sister was getting her ears pierced too and she was only 6 months. She helped calm me down a little. Daddy came just as we finished. He was getting a tattoo on his leg. It was a big day for the whole family. He took me for a little walk around the mall so Mommy could finish up. I calmed down and went to sleep a little while after we got home, but I woke up very fussy at 11:30. Mommy and Daddy gave me a bottle which helped me get back to sleep. (P.S. Mommy said there would be pictures soon. )

No comments: