Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy Day

I was so happy when I woke up. I was full of smiles and happy to see Mommy and Daddy. They both wanted to spend time with me and give me lots of hugs and kisses. We played for a little while and then I went on a little trip with Grandma and Mommy. I was a little sleepy, so I fell asleep in the car. Mommy and Grandma told me about the clowns and balloons that I missed, but I woke up in time to see some of the baby parade on the boardwalk. It was a guy named Elvis who woke me up. Actually, it wasn’t Elvis, but he was singing his songs. I was so happy to see all the people and watch what they were doing. It was great! It was pretty warm, so Mommy didn’t want to keep me in the sun that long, so we went to a coffee shop that had an umbrella to give us shade. Daddy rode a bike and came to meet us. It was fun hanging out there.



Afterwards I went to the grocery store with Grandma and Mommy. We later went to the beach. I loved going in the water with Daddy and playing in the sand with Mommy. I was very sleepy, so we didn’t stay long at the beach. Shortly after I woke up Joe and Sue came over for dinner. Joe is Grandpa’s cousin. We had dinner and I was very talkative. I ate all my peas, but Mommy was starting to get worried, because I was pushing away my bottle. My teeth were bothering me so I was very fussy. Mommy gave me a little medicine and then took me outside to help calm me down. I enjoyed watching the cars go by and then got pretty sleepy.

No comments: