Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Squeaky Dog

When I woke up this morning I decided to sit up in my crib.

Today I was a little impatient with my friends. I was not in a sharing mood. (Mommy and Daddy had a talk with me about this when I got home from school.) I had fun playing with the alphabet ball. Yay! I am interested in education. I was able to get to a sitting position from laying on my back. Ms. Stacy was impressed. Ms. Laura had to give me a teether in the afternoon because I was holding my ears, screaming & yelling. My teeth hurt so bad.

When I got home I was feeling a little better. I drank my bottle and was able to giggle and roll around. I was laughing so hard at my squeaky dog from Erik and Denise. I love to hear his rattle and bark. I showed Daddy how I could sit up and Mommy too when she got home from the library. While Mommy made some dinner Daddy gave me my bath and helped me get ready for bed.

No comments: