Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Picture Day

Today I was in a terrific mood! I smiled nicely for my pictures according to Ms. Chris. Mommy and Daddy said they can't wait to see them. I woke up happy from my nap, ate lunch, sang and clapped my hands for a long time on the floor. I was like Gladys Knight night with my boy pips! I chewed on a teether today. I looked in the mirror and played on the little mat mountain. Grant and I played together today. I was clapping my hands all day.

When I got home I heard some bad news from Mommy. Billy, who is Daddy's best man for the wedding, was hit by a car when he was riding his bike. He had to spend lots of time in the hospital. He had surgery and the doctors expect that he will be able to walk very soon. We hope that he gets better very soon.

Later in the evening we got some more bad news. Grandmom Wilson called and said my Great Aunt Theresa had a few strokes and is in the hospital. She had some mini strokes on Sunday, so she went to the doctors on Monday and had a big stoke that evening which affected her right side. We are happy that Uncle Frank was there to notice that her speech was a little slurred, so she could have good care when the big one came. We are sending lots of love her way. We hope that she gets better.

Mommy said that's now three people who have been in the hospital this week, so hopefully we won't have to worry too much about other friends and family getting hurt right now. She said it was best to send everyone our love and let them know we care about them. So, I'm smiling for you now. I hope it warms your heart.

No comments: