Saturday, September 20, 2008

Musical Day

Today I went to the city with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and I walked to the park while Daddy practiced Kung Fu. On our way to the park Mommy showed me the hospital where I was born. While we were in the park we saw a man playing a Chinese instrument. He told us it was called theehruis. (Also known as a ehru.)

I gave him a nice smile as he played music for us. I got to eat my peaches while sitting in the park but I got very distracted by people walking by. So many people asked Mommy if she was registered to vote, she kept telling them that she was and would get me registered to vote if I was old enough. Daddy called just as I started my bottle and so we went to meet Daddy and his friend Ryan for lunch. After lunch we started to go home and I took a nap in the car. We had stopped at a music store and I woke up as Daddy was trying to get his new keyboard in the car. Mommy came to see me to help calm me down. I was still very tired. Later in the evening I got to play with Daddy's new keyboard. He set me up in my chair and let me play the keys. I hope to learn how to play better when I get a little older.

No comments: