Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Terrific Day

Today I had a terrific day! I was so happy and interactive this morning. I was full of energy, rolling all around and rocking back and forth. I was clapping and making kissing noises a lot. I loved singing "Wheels on the Bus" while Ms. Stacy moved my hands to the motions. I played the xylophone and the light toys. I also played in the walker. I practiced walking holding my teachers hands. I was energetic later today too, after my good long nap.

At night I went to the mall with Daddy again. He just had to pick a few things up. We weren't there very long. Then we went to two grocery stores because Mommy requested salmon for dinner and the first store didn't have it. When we came home all the neighbors were outside, so we got to hang out with them for a little. Frank makes me laugh so much. It was good to see Desiree walking. She will have her first birthday on the 19th. She loves bags. When Mommy came home Desiree walked over to her to try to get her bag. Later in the evening, I was blowing raspberries and had a bath. Then Tamme came over to get a few things from Mommy and Daddy for the wedding. She is arranging the flowers. I was getting very sleepy when she was here.

No comments: