Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting Ready...

Today I got up on my hands and toes and rocked back and forth. I really want to crawl! I had a fun time "talking" and playing with Grant while he was in the pack and play (I was safe from his rambunctiousness.) I clapped for myself in the mirror a lot today.

When I got home I was sticking out my tongue a lot. Mommy thought it was pretty funny. We played for a while and then I ate my dinner. I was getting pretty sleepy, but got a second wind. When Mommy and Daddy had their dinner ready I started to get really sleepy again and wanted attention. When Mommy was finished she gave me a bath and noticed how interested I was in the picking up the bubbles on my hand. The she held me for a little while and put me in bed. I was out like a light.

No comments: