Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vocal

I was very thirsty and very tired this morning. Before I fell asleep I was very vocal. I said lots of loud "Da-das" and "Na-nas." I also kept pulling up to stand on Ms. Stacy.

In the evening, I played for a while with Mommy. We played the keyboard and with the alphabet ball. Then Mommy let me roll around in the crib and try to crawl. She thought I was tired because I was rubbing my eyes and getting fussy and because I only had one nap today. I was scooting backwards, but I am not able to move forward just yet. I am trying very hard. Mommy kept putting her face up to the crib and I thought it was very funny. Then we went to the other room and I played in the pack and play while Mommy was starting dinner. I wanted to be able to see Mommy, so she helped me get to the floor so I could roll around. Daddy came home just after that. He made me giggle so much. We had a great time laughing and playing. I also got to "talk" to Grandmom Wilson on the phone today. I was very interested in the phone and what she had to say, so it took me a while to respond with my giggles.

No comments: