Thursday, September 11, 2008

X-Ray

This morning I went with Mommy to the hospital to get an X-Ray of my hips. I was really uncomfortable lying on the table and so I cried. Mommy was holding my hands and it didn't really last so long. I was fine afterwards. When we went to see the doctor I had fun playing with the crinkly paper. Mommy sang songs with me until the doctor came by. I am doing very well, but there is an angle difference in my hips and the doctor wants to see me again after I start walking to see if it is better. After the doctors, Mommy took me to school to play with my friends.
I was very happy playing with the roll-arounds. Gavin showed me how to drop them in the hole and open up the door to let them out. I loved my mixed veggies today - Ms. Stacy didn't even have to sing to me.

No comments: