Friday, September 19, 2008

Friends and Family

Today I had a lovely time playing with my friends at school. Mommy took a picture of me with one of my best friends - Gavin. His Mommy said it was ok to put it on the blog. We have so much fun playing together.

I was mostly interested in the soft toys today, especially the cow and the car. I was also trying out lots of sounds, one in particular sounded like I was French and rolling my "Rs." I was also a terrific raspberry blower today.

At night we took a family trip to Aunt Chris's house. Aunt Patti was there too. Aunt Sharon and Uncle Scott helped hold me while Mommy helped Aunt Chris hang some pictures around her new house. Daddy and Uncle Scott helped too when the pictures got too high for Mommy to reach. Aunt Patti tried to help make me laugh. I was getting very sleepy while they were working on the pictures and I wound up falling asleep on Aunt Sharon's lap. She was so comfy and I loved playing with her hair.

No comments: