Friday, September 5, 2008

Clapping hands

Today I had an early lunch and a pretty long nap. I was busy this morning making music and dancing to Jessica Harper songs. I got so excited when I stood (with help) at the playschool table and felt the air on my hair. I had a nice time in the swing as well - checking out the toys and mobile.

After school I ran some errands with Mommy. I fell asleep in the car , as usual, and woke up at one store. Mommy said it was ok to go back to sleep and I did. When I got up Mommy was preparing to get me a bottle. She had to get water to make it, so we went to a vending machine that we saw in the Macys. She put in her money, but couldn't get the water - it was sold out. Then we tried another vending machine at the Springfield mall entrance and she put the money in again and it was sold out of water. Finally we were able to get water at the Subway and I got my bottle. Mommy was a little frustrated byt that time. Then we ran some more errands. When we got to Bed Bath and Beyond we saw Kate. I was so happy to see her that I clapped my hands and was talking to her. Mommy hadn't seen me clap my hands yet, so Kate was there to experience this too. I still won't clap on demand yet, but I know how to do it. Mommy was very proud of me. :)

No comments: