Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Becky!

I was enthralled by Ms. Stacy's bubble blowing this morning. I sat among oodles of bubbles just staring and trying to catch them. I had a lot of fun shaking keys and playing with the ladybug drum. I was quite inventive and beat the underside of it. (Dancing away while I did it.)

At night I went downstairs to Frank and Mary Jane's. Mommy and Daddy had some things to do for the wedding. I had such a great time. Frank makes faces and sounds that make me giggle. Joe played with me on the mat on the floor. Tiffany was there too and played with me. Franco came over. His wife is expecting a baby soon. It will be great to have a new friend to play with. Mary Jane gave me a bath in the sink. It was so much fun splashing in the water. Mommy and Daddy got to see this.




Today is Aunt Becky's birthday. I hope she had a great day!

No comments: