Friday, September 26, 2008

Mirror Mirror

Today I was bouncy! I jumped a lot in the exersaucer - it was so much fun, I laughed and squealed! I was very loving today and I gave Ms. Stacy lots of hugs. I tried hard to crawl today and I came very close. I am getting very frustrated watching the boys crawl around so easily.

At night Daddy came and took me to Mommy's work. She had a tough day and had to stay late. Then we went to Ardmore and saw Aunt Chris and Aunt Patti. Mommy had to return some shoes. Aunt Chris made me giggle in the mirror at the store. Then we went to Corner Bakery,
so Mommy and Aunt Patti could have dinner. (See Aunt Chris's picture and videos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilsonfamilyphotos) I had eaten my applesauce at Mommy's work and I just was not interested in my bottle, even though Mommy and Aunt Chris kept trying. My teeth are hurting a little today.

No comments: