Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Round of Applause

Today I had a very nice time clapping my feet. I was the loudest singer during our circle time and I thought Ms. Stacy's hokey pokey was very funny. I loved making the musical turtle spin and I gave myself a big round of applause for that one.

Both Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up from school they saw me in the older kids room. Since the 1 year-olds had gone for the day I got to go to the next room with Ms. Laura. We went to Aunt Chris's house and I got to spend time with both Aunt Chris and Aunt Sharon. They sang songs for me and showed me Sesame Street on the tv. It was great to hear Row, Row, Row Your Boat. They gave me my carrots and my bottle and tried to give me some peas too, but I wasn't very interested in them. I feel alseep in Aunt Sharon's arms and was then transferred to Aunt Chris's where I also found comfort. It was fun spending time with my aunts.

No comments: