Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's Getting Hot in Here

Sunday was a lazy day - we got up early and had some applesauce since we didn't have any oatmeal. I love the high chair. I constantly get distracted by the cute cartoon animals printed on it, turning around just as Aunt Jill was about to give me a bite. Aunt Jill joked that she thinks I have BADD (baby ADD). We played on the blanket on the floor for a while after another nap and lunch and I was happy to see her letter toy again. By then Chris and Ariel were over to visit with our parents, so Aunt Mandy and Aunt Jill had lots of fun playing with the me in the front room while the "adults" discussed "adult" things in the dining room. (Aunt Jill and I think we usually prefer that anyway...) I really enjoyed the tickle monster attacking me, and trying to get to Aunt Mandy's hair. I started to feel a little too warm and got a bit fussy, so we moved up to the living room into the air conditioning instead, and I settled right down again. I hate the heat. Aunt Jill thinks I'm a smart baby! The second night I was in Grandma and Grandpa's room, in air conditioning, with Aunt Jill sleeping on the futon beside me. I slept better the second night, so well that Aunt Jill thinks she was up before me on Monday morning.

No comments: