Friday, September 12, 2008

Rehearsal

I went to school this morning a little late and played with my friends. I had a fit of giggles watching Gavin chase Karli around the room. I thought they were so funny. Karli was making monster noises and Gavin was chasing her laughing. I can't wait until I'm mobile and can join in the fun. I also spent a lot of time on my feet today, dancing in front of the mirror - with help. Daddy picked me up early and we went to the church to have the rehearsal. It was raining when we were headed to the city. I got to practice riding in the wagon and see Mommy and Daddy practice for their wedding. It was fun to see my cousins, Noelle and Ray and also to see little John. I love watching the older kids. I don't get to interact much with Ray yet because he is too little. I liked hearing the echo of my sounds in the empty church, so I was making a lot of noises. After the rehearsal we went out to dinner. I was so hungry that Daddy had to go and get me more to drink. Mommy and I were getting very tired and so we stayed home instead of going to Grandmom and Grandad's like we had planned. Mommy decided that it was better to go in the morning.

No comments: