Monday, October 27, 2008

Walking Along the Gate

Today I was so happy that Gavin was in the room to play with me. We had so much fun making funny noises back and forth to each other. I also had fun walking back and forth along the gate, playing with the busy boxes. I enjoyed playing Peek-A-Boo with Andrew while he was in the blue seat - he liked it too.

Mommy had to work late tonight, so I was spending time with Daddy. We had fun playing and then had to run some errands. I was trying so hard to wiggle out of the seat in the grocery cart. Some peole in line with Daddy commented on how funny it was to see me. Mommy got home before we got back from the laundry. I was so excited to see her that I didn't want to go to bed and I stayed up until 10:00pm so we could all spend time together. I would rather have watched Baby Einstein, but Mommy and Daddy like to watch Heros. I guess it's ok since they don't watch much other TV, well except movies.

No comments: