Friday, October 10, 2008

Crawling

Today I am getting all around the room both crawling and scooting on my bottom. I enjoyed singing and playing clapping games. I was so happy when Gavin and Paul came into the baby room after lunch to play with me.

Daddy picked me up from school and then Mommy and Daddy spent time packing. They took turns watching me as I played on the floor. I was getting a little sleepy, and so I fell forward onto my binky and got a little cut under my nose. Mommy and Daddy were concerned and got the Pooh ice pack for me and they gave me lots of extra hugs and kisses so I would feel better. We went for a long car ride to Maryland to see Chris and Ariel. They have two dogs and three cats. I woke up once we got there and had a little laugh for the animals before I went to bed.

No comments: