Thursday, October 9, 2008

Moving All Around

Today I was pretty tired and little fussy in the morning. I fell asleep as soon as Ms. Laura came. I played with my favorite toys and scooted myself all around. Ms. Laura had me teach baby Andrew things by watching what I do. I was pushing myself all over the room today. I had a great day.

When Mommy came to pick me up Grant, John and Andrew were in the room with me and Ms. Laura.

Here is a picture of me and Grant.
He is a few months older than me,
but I think I'm a little bigger than he is.


And here is a picture of me, Grant and John.
Remember the mountain that I climbed recently?
Well, John is sitting on top of it.
At night I went with Mommy to Aunt Chris's house. Mommy was helping her hang a few things in her living room. Aunt Chris made me laugh so much. Then we went to John Henry's so Mommy and Aunt Chris could get something to eat for dinner. I was getting pretty sleepy, so we didn't stay long.

No comments: