Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scary Monkey

Today I kept pulling off my socks. After the third time Ms. Stacy said my piggies can be free. I loved that - the five little piggy game is so funny. My feet are quite ticklish. I was full of energy this morning and had lots of great playtime. I clapped for Andrew when he sat unsupported.

Tonight I was very sleepy. I had only taken a one hour nap at school, so I was getting cranky. Daddy was playing with me because Mommy stayed late at work. When she got home, after I fell asleep on her chest, she decided to set-up the new modem and wireless internet, so Daddy was on full duty. She wanted to make sure that it worked before they moved the furniture around this weekend. I was playing with a monkey toy and Daddy showed me how it moved and made noises. It scared me so much that I cried and cried. I was also a little sleepy and it was loud, so maybe it was the noise that bothered me? Regardless, I was very upset.

No comments: