Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I had a great time being Princess Leia today. We had a parade at school in the morning. Mommy came and took some pictures. When I first saw Ms. Laura with her witch hat I was scared and I cried. She took it off and put it on a few times and then I realized it was her and was ok with her hat. In the picture below Ms. Laura brought me out to go into the wagon to start the parade.

Here I am with my newest friends as we all get ready to go.

I was the leader of the whole parade.
Here I am just taking it all in.
After my nap at school Mommy came to get me and took me to Daddy's school to see their parade. I loved hearing the drums. Daddy came over during the parade and gave me a kiss. That made me smile. I loved to see all the kids in their costumes. It was so much fun.

In the evening we went to Ardmore and spent some time with Aunt Sharon. We had dinner there and then went to see Aunt Patti. Aunt Chris was working late so we stopped by to see her right before we left to go home. I was pretty sleepy.

Here I am with Aunt Sharon and Aunt Patti.
Aunt Patti was sporting her Phillies T-Shirt because she went down to the parade.

No comments: