Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Standing Solo...2-3 seconds

Today I really shook it up at the Leap Frog table. My favorite song it plays seems to be "Frera Jacques." I pulled myself up to stand at the toy box and I let go. I stayed up 2-3 seconds and then fell on my bottom. I was incredibly happy & vocal jumping in the exersaucer.

Daddy let me crawl all around the living room when I got home. It was so much fun. When Mommy got home I started crying for her immediate attention. After saying hello to Daddy she came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss and I was happy. I was so hungry for dinner. I ate peas and peaches, had a couple bites of toast and some of a whole banana that Mommy gave me in mesh container. It was a little weird, but I think I can get used to it. I also had to wash all that down with a bottle. I also had fun watching Baby Einstein with Mommy in the evening.

Ms. Laura made a little picture to show that I am cheering on the Phillies tonight. I bet they'll win the World Series! P.S. Mommy had a hard time with her scanner trying to get this picture, so that's why it looks funky.

No comments: