Monday, October 20, 2008

Cookie!

Today I had a great time crawling all around and pulling myself up on everything I could. I did lots of talking to my friends and myself in the mirror. I was highly entertained during circle time, because we mostle sang Old MacDonald, which is by far my favorite. (Well, maybe next to the Wheels on the Bus.) Just before Mommy came I got very fussy. My teeth were hurting very badly and I wasn't my usual self. I didn't want to give away smiles. Mommy tried to give me a new dinner tonight - Macaroni and cheese. It was quite a surprise that I didn't really care for it. I wanted something to chew on. Mommy gave me an arrowroot cookie and I loved it. She thought it was interesting that I used my left hand to feed myself. I was pretty messy afterwards so Mommy gave me a bath. We also watched some Baby Einstein before bed.

Here's a little video of my first cookie.