Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Animated Phone Calls

Today I wiped my own face with my bib after lunch. I had so much quality one on one time since it is just Lyra and me on Tuesday. I sang & danced, played lots of musical instruments, stacked blocks and made many animated phone calls.

When Mommy came to pick me up I yelled at her. I was the last child in the school since her train was late. She had called school, but my teachers don't let me talk on the big phone yet. My teachers thought it was funny that I got so angry at mom. I got over it quickly though. She gave me tons of kisses and when we got home after eating dinner she made me laugh so hard by making funny noises and moving close and far away from me that I got the hiccups. We played a lot tonight before my bath so I got very sleepy quickly.

No comments: