Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Own Room

Today I went to Aunt Chris's house, so Mommy and Daddy could rearrange the furniture and give me my own room. I had a great time with Aunt Chris. She can really make me laugh. Aunt Patti came over too to help and then we took a walk to Trader Joe's. I loved checking out Ardmore and looking around at the cars going by, the people and the buildings. I enjoy the change of scenery. It was fun spending time with my aunts. Aunt Chris took some pictures and video. You can see them here.

When I got home I was a little sleepy, but curious to see that everything was changed. It was so cool to see my toys in my room when we got home, but there were so many things in the living room. I had a fun time playing with the drum and Mommy before bath and bedtime.

No comments: