Friday, October 24, 2008

At Home

Today I stayed home from school. Mommy and Daddy were worried that I wasn't feeling good. There has been a sickness going around the daycare and I had some of the symptoms. Since Mommy had a presentation in the morning, Daddy stayed home and then Mommy came home before lunch so Daddy could go to work. In the morning I was up early and talking so much. I hadn't watched my videos in the morning all week and today I got to and was excited. I tried to get into trouble when Daddy was home... I went after his musical equipment. I went for my nap just before Mommy got home. When I woke up we ate lunch and then played with the drum and went over opposites. I turned a toy on and off and I opened and closed a book many times. I did a lot of playing today. Mommy was very happy that I was very hungry for my peas and peaches this evening.

No comments: