Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today's Favorites

Today I enjoyed crawling all about - I played with every toy I could get my hands on. My favorites were the roly poly people alphabet ball and anything with buttons - I like to make them go up and down. I also enjoyed singing songs, playing peek-a-boo, and reading stories with Ms. Chris. It was a good day. I did an art project for Mommy and Daddy with Ms. Laura in the afternoon.

At night I played with Mommy and Daddy and then we were going to go to the bank, but Mary Jane came over and said I could come play with her while Mommy and Daddy ran the errands. I had a fun time with Mary Jane, Frank, Tiffany and Joe. They can really make me laugh. Mary Jane gave me a bath and then I got pretty tired, so she took me back up to our apt. and I just about finished my bottle as Mommy and Daddy came home.

No comments: