Saturday, November 1, 2008

Linvilla Orchards

Today I got up and played with Mommy for a while. I watched Baby Einstein when she got ready for the gym. Daddy was just getting up. I really made him work today. I didn't take my nap until Mommy got home, but when I did it was a long one. I had a bottle when I got up and then we went int he car and went to Linvilla Orchards. It was so much fun.

I went to the playground with Daddy. I drove the Apple Express.


We went in the Tee Pee that was made from corn.

We measured to see how tall I am. It looks like 2 feet, but Mommy thinks I'm a little bit taller than that. We'll find out on the 10th, when I have my check-up.
Here I was a witch, just like Ms. Laura was yesterday.

Here is our family picture.
Thanks to the nice gentleman who took this for us.
Here's my solo shot. I thought that the hay was fun.
A little pumpkin with the little pumpkins!!!
Here I am with Daddy, standing tall.
Yeah! Pumpkins!
I won't worry, Daddy's got me.
On our way home from the orchards we went to the Painted Horse to have dinner. I liked that place. I was so super excited to be there and loved eating my food. I had some juice and Mommy gave me a little bite of her zucchini. Yum!

When we got home we played music. We had the drums out and the tambourines. I loved it. I have some musical expertise already, you can see it here.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Harmony, you're an excellent drummer! I like when you post your musical videos. :)