Friday, November 14, 2008

Off to Grandma & Grandpa's House

Today I had a very good time playing with the doorway in the pre-toddler room. I also enjoyed listening to Ms. Stacy read us stories. Of course, I read the counting house book over and over again. My favorite song today was "If you're happy and you know it..." I'm a great stomper and clapper!

Daddy came and picked me up a little early. He wanted some time with me before I went to Grandma & Grandpa's. My belly was acting up a little today and so I took another nap when I got home. When Mommy and Daddy got me up I was very fussy, but as always I enjoyed the car ride. Mommy and Daddy told me that Aunt Jill would make me smile and they were right. We met my Aunts and Grandparents at Great Grandma's house and I was happy to see everyone. We showed Great Grandma the videos and I just loved watching myself with the doggies. They still make me laugh. I was also excited watching the videos where I played the instruments. We watched some of Mommy and Daddy's wedding too.

No comments: