Thursday, November 27, 2008

My First Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Today Mommy noticed that I got a new tooth up top. That makes seven teeth in my mouth now. After I woke up from my nap, Mommy and Daddy got me ready to go to Aunt Liz and Uncle Bill's house for Thanksgiving. Mommy had been telling me about it for the last few days and I was getting excited to see everyone. I knew that something special was happening because Mommy was making brownies and lasagna. I got to play with my toys in my pack and play while she was cooking, but she kept coming over to tell me what she was doing. It was so much fun to see everyone. I was so sleepy after I ate my first taste of turkey, but I stayed up to hear the music playing. Daddy and his cousins were having a jam session. Mommy said it was too loud up there for me to go upstairs, so I stayed and hung out with some other relatives. Everyone was impressed at how well I behaved with all of those people. Here are some pictures and videos from my first Thanksgiving!

Here I am with my Grandma Kulp.
I recognize her now and when I saw her I lifted my arms up so she could give me a hug.


I thought Niles was awesome and I kept trying to pull his hair.
He barked a little while later and it didn't scare me, in fact, I laughed.

Aunt Liz had this great toy for me to play with and Grandma helped.

Pictured here are my cousin Hailey, my Aunt Mandy and my cousin Abby.

Here's where I was eating my turkey and sweet potatoes with Daddy's help.

This is my cousin Carin. She is so cool.
Mommy took a little video of me playing with Grandma.



Here is a short video of me trying to stand up to see my Great Grandma.
It was great to see her smile.

No comments: