Monday, November 10, 2008

Check-up

This morning I had my doctor's appointment. I weight 20 lbs 14 oz and I am 28.5 inches tall. The nurse said that I was growing at the perfect proportion to my history so far. Yeah! I had to get some shots today and they hurt. Mommy helped calm me down quickly with my doggie and some songs. After the doctor's visit we went to the library for story time. It was so much fun to meet the librarians and to see the other kids and their parents. I had fun dancing to the songs and playing with the caterpillar whose eyes rolled as he moved. I thought it was so funny. I was a little sad when it was over, so I continued to sing throughout the library. Then I went to school so Mommy could run some errands.

I crawled on over to the toy box, pulled myself up and searched for the Leap Frog book until I found it. I sat and read for quite a while. After my nap I played the drums and talked to Andrew. I was also very interested in watching Paul play with the bus.

No comments: