Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cousins

Today I went with Mommy to my cousins' house. It was fun playing with Noelle and Ray. I love Noelle's chime garden. Daddy said if I'm good them maybe I'll get it for Christmas. It was great to see that she has the same drum that I do. I love playing with it and watching the lights. I also liked Ray's mat and trying to hit the ball was fun. It was also fun to see Noelle's pictures from the zoo that Mommy took before I was born.

It was nice of Noelle and Ray to share their high chair with me, so I could eat my dinner. I was impressed by the football game that Uncle Norm was watching after dinner. I am at the point in my life where I love to watch TV, the moving images are so interesting. I am so glad that I got to see my Aunt Bev, Uncle Norm, and my cousins Noelle and Ray today.

No comments: