Saturday, November 22, 2008

At Grandmom and Grandad's House

Today I went with Mommy to Grandmom and Grandad Wilson's house. We picked up Aunt Chris to come with us. I had a cheering section when I arrived. Aunt Chris, Aunt Becky and Uncle Bob were trying very hard to get me to clap. I was a little sleepy from my nap still, but eventually I came around and the crowd went wild.

I was also a bit hungry so Grandmom gave me a bottle.

Lisa came over to visit us too. It was fun to view everything from her perspective. She is so tall.

I had a great time hanging out with everyone and playing with all the toys at their house. I especially love the soft teddy bear and the rolling rattles. I also love the new seat that my grandparents got for me and my cousin Ray to share. It's great!

No comments: